Just complete the form at CycleScheme to get a chance to win a cycling holiday for 2 worth up to £3,000!
a cycling holiday for 2 worth up to £3,000
How to Win
- Visit the link below
- Complete the form.
That’s it! You have been entered.
Duration and More Details
Contest ends:4th February 2018
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter and Headwater, their families, agents or any third parties directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via www.cyclescheme.co.uk and only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entrants must be a UK resident, and have a valid passport and valid travel insurance in place when the prize is taken.
- The opening date for entries is 09:00 on 08/01/2018. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 04/02/2018. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault (technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by Google’s random number generator] on 05/02/2018 (“Draw Date”).
- The winner will receive a choice of holiday in Headwater’s selected range to the value of £3,000 for 2 people. Holidays available are listed here. https://goo.gl/MB3wzh
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) before [09/02/2018] and must provide a contact number to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within  days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Once the prize is claimed, Headwater will get in touch with the winner to arrange prize fulfilment.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- If the selected holiday is under £3,000, there is no carry over of vouchers or funds for another booking.
- If a holiday for 2 people over £3,000 is selected, the winner will be able to add their own funds. The same goes, for example, if a third person was to join.
- The competition winner will be required to provide a written blog with photography of their Headwater holiday to be used as content on the Cyclescheme and Headwater websites.
- The prize is supplied by Headwater Holidays Ltd, part of the Travelopia Group of Companies. Registered UK office: Origin One, 108 High Street, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1BD. (the “Supplier”). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to [email@example.com] within  of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw that may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is The Grass Roots Group UK Limited of Pennyroyal Court, Station Road, Tring, Herts HP23 5QY.
Click here to join the competition. No purchase needed.