Just complete the form at TheGuardian to get a chance to win £250 gift card from Gap!
one of two £250 Gap gift cards
How to Win
- Visit the link below
- Complete the form.
That’s it! You have been entered.
Duration and More Details
Contest ends: 17th December 2017
Terms and conditions
- The Gap prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Guardian News & Media Limited (“GNM” or the “Promoter”), their group companies or family members, freelance contributors to GNM, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must enter your details as above. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at email@example.com with “Gap Prize Draw” in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us. The winners shall be the owners of the email addresses from which the selected winning entries are sent.
- GNM accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by GNM.
- The Prize Draw opens on 23 November 2017 and closes at 23:59 on 17 December 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- Two winners will each receive a £250 Gap gift card. Only one winner per household. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
- The winners will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on or after 10 January 2018.
- The winners will be notified by phone on or after 20 January 2018 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GNM within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prizes will be sent to the winners by 10 February 2018.
- The name and county of the winners can be obtained after 31 March 2018 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Guardian Labs, Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- GNM reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winners shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winners consent to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU.
Click here to join the contest. No purchase needed.